Quality and safety are our first priority so we have created this page where you can find our clear Warranty, Returns & Refunds policies.
Please make sure that you read it before purchasing as we are not after unhappy customers.
We, WatchMyRide guarantee everything we sell or we would not be selling it.
This warranty is not transferable without our written consent.
When claiming your warranty, you will be asked to provide proof of purchase and serial number where applicable.
Our warranty protects you from manufacturing defects.
This warranty from us is an addition to your legal rights provided by the consumer Rights Act 2015.
What our warranty covers?
All spare parts sold by us: 3 months (except consumables*)
Electric scooters components:
Battery, controllers, throttle display: 6 months
Frame, motor: 12 months
All other switches: 3 months
Consumables* like tyres, brake parts have no warranty!
* Tyres, inner tubes, brake discs, hinge clips, decks, panels, lights, bearings and cables are regarded as consumables and will only
be replaced if defective at the time of delivery.
Warranty is covering you against manufacturing faults on electric scooters or parts sold by us.
This warranty is limited to repair or replacing the defective scooter/part.
Shipping cost to us and back to you will have to be covered from you unless it is proven after inspection that there is
manufacturing fault with the scooter/part.
When buyer is not covered by the warranty?
* Water damage, General wear & tear, Misuse, Modification of any kind.
* Improper assembly or maintenance, Accidental crash or damage, Reckless driving, Neglect.
* Exceeding the weight limit, Changing scooter settings, Corrosion damage.
* Wrong part installation by the buyer, Incompatible parts or accessories installation, Parts installation that they are not meant for.
* Faults caused on electrical by the removal of the floor board, Battery disassembly, modification.
* Failure to maintain and service the scooter within the intervals given to buyer.
All the above are not covered by your warranty as they cannot be accounted as manufacturing faults.